Estate Sales, Downsizing, Online Selling
on Hilton Head Island and in Bluffton, SC
A Complete, Caring Solution during a Difficult Transition
Relics Estate Sales and Consignments is proud to offer professional estate sales consultation services to Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, South Carolina. Relics is a full-service estate sale services company, specializing in estate liquidations.
Estate sales are a lot of work. Let us help. We can ease your burden during the process of going through your estate.
You don’t have to settle for thrift stores or donations. Your goods have value, and our years of experience appraising items will prove to be invaluable. We know what constitutes a fair price, and this is what we deliver to our clients.
Due to restrictions in many communities of Hilton Head and Bluffton, we are unable to provide on-site estate sales in gated communities, but our knowledge and advice still can be a great help during the often-difficult process of estate liquidation. We will assess the items in your estate and then sell them to an international audience through our successful eBay stores online.
We also display items at our consignment store on Persimmon Street in Bluffton, SC.
Your estate sale can be a pleasant and profitable experience when you rely on Relics.
Stress-Free, Timely Estate Liquidation
- We begin with a successful ending in mind.
- Our first meeting is to understand your unique needs, objectives and deadlines. Every client is different.
- We decide together on the specific sales strategy for your estate. Every sale is different.
- We will detail a work plan and timetable specifically to fit your needs. You will know what to expect, and when to expect it.
- We will market your precious items extensively.
- We will keep open communication with you during the sale – no surprises.
- Relics will look after your cherished things as if they were our own.
We Treat your Home Like It’s Ours.
And It All Begins with Our Relationship with You.
- Assess the contents of the home.
- Assess any special needs or concerns that you may have.
- Gather information from you about contents of the home.
- Determine what items may need to be discarded and what items will be kept by you. Anything we find with personal information or photographs will be stored in a box for your review.
- Consultation is completely free, with no obligations.
No Job is Too Big or Too Small
Stress-Free Handling of Every Aspect of Your Estate
- We are experts at merchandising and getting the most potential out of any item.
- Very valuable items will be assessed by a licensed appraiser with whom we have an established relationship.
- Pricing is very key in any estate sale. Our trained professionals have multiple avenues to assess and price the items in your home.
- Integrity, honesty and ethics in the liquidation process is very important.
- We use fair market pricing as a guideline.
- We value YOUR input, and will take that into consideration when pricing items.
When It’s Done, Everything Goes
- We provide a breakdown of sale proceeds.
- We will give you a list of nonprofit organizations that will come in and take away all that is not sold, leaving your home empty.
- Our commission comes as items are sold. No cash is ever expected up front.