Estate Sales, Downsizing, Online Selling in Beaufort, SC
A Complete, Caring Solution during a Difficult Transition
Relics Estate Sales and Consignments is proud to offer professional estate sale services to the neighborhoods of Beaufort, South Carolina. Relics is a full-service estate sale services company, specializing in estate liquidations.
Estate sales are a lot of work. Let us help. We can ease your burden during the process of going through your estate.
You don’t have to settle for thrift stores or donations. Your goods have value, and our years of experience appraising items will prove to be invaluable. We know what constitutes a fair price, and this is what we deliver to our clients.
Relics owners Scott Tracy and Jennifer Spencer are both certified through the American Society of Estate Liquidators, so your estate is in good hands.
Relics Estate Sales has a full team of qualified professionals to conduct your estate sale at your home in Beaufort SC. We clean, organize, and stage all contents of the estate, as well as researching and pricing all items for sale. Relics also provides all tables, display cases, price tags, etc., and we provide wrapping and packing supplies for the estate sale customers.
We encourage respect from customers for your home and items, while creating a friendly, fun, buying environment and maximizing the proceeds of the liquidation.
Your Beaufort, SC, estate sale can be a pleasant and profitable experience when you rely on Relics.
Estate Sales Services
Stress-Free, Timely Liquidation
- We begin with a successful ending in mind.
- Our first meeting is to understand your unique needs, objectives and deadlines. Every client is different.
- We decide together on the specific sales strategy for your estate. Every sale is different.
- We will detail a work plan and timetable specifically to fit your needs. You will know what to expect, and when to expect it.
- We will market your estate sale extensively, right up until the day of sale.
- We will keep open communication with you up until and during the sale – no surprises.
- If needed, we will handle cleanup and hauling after the sale as agreed.
- Relics will look after your cherished things as if they were our own.
We Treat your Home Like It’s Ours.
And It All Begins with Our Relationship with You.
- Assess the contents of the home.
- Assess any special needs or concerns that you may have.
- Gather information from you about contents of the home.
- Determine what items may need to be discarded and what items will be kept by you. Anything we find with personal information or photographs will be stored in a box for your review.
- Consultation is completely free, with no obligations.
No Job is Too Big or Too Small
Stress-Free Handling of Every Aspect of Your Estate
- With trained professionals, we organize and stage your home in the most attractive and efficient manner to possible, to facilitate a lucrative and safe buying environment.
- We are experts at merchandising and getting the most potential out of any item.
- Cleaning, organizing, staging, and pricing is all part of the package.
- Very valuable items will be assessed by a licensed appraiser with whom we have an established relationship.
- Pricing is very key in any estate sale. Our trained professionals have multiple avenues to assess and price the items in your home.
- Integrity, honesty and ethics in the liquidation process is very important. We use fair market pricing as a guideline.
- We value YOUR input, and will take that into consideration when pricing items.
Relics Estate Sales Gets the Word Out
Promoting Your Estate Sale
- We advertise through EstateSales.net, EstateSales.org and EstateSales.com
- We also provide signs, directing to the location of the estate sale.
- Word of mouth helps too. We are great at that.
- Comprehensive, customer-based email campaigns.
Managing an Estate Sale On Site
- Expect respect from customers for your home and items, while encouraging a friendly, fun buying environment.
- We provide all staffing, tables, display cases, tags and pricing materials, wrapping paper, boxes, tape, and bags. Our friendly staff is there to assist customers with all of their wrappings and check out needs.
- We provide a relationship with the website/application Pick Up, to help customers who need assistance in moving large items after purchase.
- If appropriate to maximize profits, we will offer a silent bid system during the sale, to heighten the interest and demand for higher priced items.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable associates are placed in strategic areas to answer customer questions and prevent loss caused by theft.
- Additional security may be necessary for some sales. If that is required, there may be charges added to the final bill.
- We Accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard and Discovery for customer’s convenience, but we will not accept personal checks due to the financial risk.
After The Estate Sale:
When It’s Done, Everything Goes
- We provide a breakdown of sale proceeds on the last day of the sale, and we will pay you the end of that day.
- Light clean-up is provided at the end of the last sale day.
- We will give you a list of nonprofit organizations that will come in and take away all that is not sold, leaving your home empty.
- Our commission comes on the last day, at the end of the sale and comes from the sales total. No cash is ever expected upfront.